has many benefits – not only for your young child – but for you as a parent too:
- riding a bbike is lots of fun for your child, even a 2 year old toddler can ride it;
- even quite young children can learn the balance, coordination and reflexes needed for bike riding in a fun and safe way – riding a traditional two wheeler bike with training wheels does not help children develop those necessary skills as it gives a false sense of security;
- balance and other sensorimotor skills learned on their bbike will greatly benefit your young child in other areas of their development.
These essential developmental skills learned when riding a bbike are important, as your child gets older, not only for bike riding and other sports such as surfing, climbing, dancing and running, but for all movement.
Research has also shown that sensorimotor intelligence is the foundation for developing age-appropriate speech and language - this ensures that children with these skills well developed can achieve better academically;
- riding a bbike is a great way to keep your young child active and to promote the idea that moving - physical activity - is fun. It is in these early years of childhood that you can have a major impact on the way your child feels about activities and movement. There is a high probability that, if they enjoy this first way of exercising, they will stay active for the rest of their lives;
- the bbike minimises the possibilities of serious falls and injuries as your child quickly learns control of the speed and movements of their bbike;
- bbike riding develops confidence and independence - essential for lifelong learning;
- bbike is a low maintenance educational toy - does not rust and is easy to travel with. And you can be sure - it will not lie in the corner!
- bbikes are made from high quality birch ply wood with non-toxic varnish, in compliance with the Australian safety standards.